Arena Football Hall of Fame Induction To Be Held in Orlando March 8March 6, 2012 - Arena Football League (AFL) Orlando Predators
Arena Football great Barry Wagner, who played for 9 years with the Orlando Predators, is among those to be inducted. He is ranked as the second best player all-time in AFL History by the league's historical committee.
Also being inducted is Kurt Warner, who played with the Iowa Barnstormers for three years before joining the NFL's St. Louis Rams in 1998. Others include George LaFrance, Hunkie Cooper, Eddie Brown, Sylvester Bemberry, Stevie Thomas, Sam Hernandez, Daren Arbet and Gene Nudo.
The players will also be recognized at the Orlando Predators Home Opener on Friday, March 9, which marks the kick-off of the AFL 2012 season. The Predators play host to the Pittsburgh Power, live on NFL Network, with pregame coverage beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET.
The Abbey is located at 100 S. Eola Drive in downtown Orlando. Doors will open at 6 pm.
Arena Football League Stories from March 6, 2012
- AFL Capsules Week 1 - AFL
- Shock Add WR Daron Clark and His CFL and UFL Experience - Spokane Shock
- Sharks Training Camp Report #9 - Jacksonville Sharks
- Three Storm AFL Hall of Fame Inductions March 8 - Tampa Bay Storm
- Philadelphia Soul Continue to Prepare for 2012 - Philadelphia Soul
- VooDoo Dolls Visit Children at Tulane Hospital on Tuesday Afternoon - New Orleans VooDoo
- VooDoo Install More Plays on Tuesday - New Orleans VooDoo
- SaberCats All-Time Leading Receiver Returns for 2012 - San Jose SaberCats
- Power Announces 24 Man Roster - Pittsburgh Power
- SaberCats Weekly Update - San Jose SaberCats
- Command Games to Air on KSMO 62 - Kansas City Command
- Arena Football Hall of Fame Induction To Be Held in Orlando March 8 - Orlando Predators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.